Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My first blogging binge...

...and I don't have the pictures to share with you. Huh...can't seem to get my camera out when I pig out. Not much of a surprise.


Let's start at the beginning...I had a good morning. A nice 30 minutes on the elliptical, 15 on the bike, and a good stretching cool down. For breakfast I enjoyed oat bran, flax seed, purreed pumpkin, and some raspberries. Not the most delicious, but a nice healthy choice.



I got to school and a parent had brought in cookies. She said she needed them out of her house so she wouldn't eat them, and so she gave them to me. Thaaaaaanks.

I ate 11. Yup, ELEVEN. I need to be honest here and at least admit it. I am so mad at myself. I ate most of what I'm supposed to eat in a day, in five minutes. I guess moments like that remind me how I ballooned to 236 pounds.


BUT, moments like THIS (right now) remind me why I refuse to go back there.


I know my pig out session was because of a) accessibility to delicious bad for me items, and b) my stress. I am so overwhelmed and irritated at work right now. BUT...I'll power on, and I won't binge again.

For lunch (hmm, I'm shocked those cookies didn't fill me up :)) I had a portabella mushroom and corn on the cob.

Have you ever had a portabella? Amazing! I coated mine with half a tablespoon of bbq sauce and stuck it under George.



I heart George.



Corn on the cob is a great item for lunch at work. I stick the whole cob in the microwave for 2 1/2-3 minutes, shuck it, and enjoy!



Mmmm....


I just saw a parent of an old student and she said I look great. I will use that nice compliment to get me through the rest of the day, eating only what I have packed (which is a container of broccoli, a pear, and some peppers). I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment